Today is Hossein Derakhshan’s 35th birthday. Today also marks one year, two months, and six days since his imprisonment. He has been illegally detained since November 2008. During his confinement he has been tortured, both physically, and psychologically. He has never been charged, or brought before a court.
Today, on his birthday, let’s honor him publicly. Tweet. Blog. Speak out. Call your elected representatives.
- Sign the Petition
- Interview with Hossein Derakhshan’s Mother
- Greetings and Thank you
- The Blogfather’s Birthday
- Petition for Release
- CPB Interviews Hamed Derakhshan, and other press
- One Year Later, Hoder is Still Behind Bars
- Hoder’s Arrest Confirmed by Iran
- Statement by Iranian Bloggers on Hossein Derakhshan
- Advocating for Hoder